Sunday, February 3, 2013

the many faces of 'scarves'

This past month,  I was at Liberty University
 
taking a week long class to work towards my Master's Degree.
 
While there, Milagros and I played with her scarf to see different ways we could tie it.
 
 
I am going to share this picture first,
 
Because it is the only one where she is looking at me and smiling....
 
We were playing and trying to hurry,

(we had class work to do)

so some of the pictures leave alot to be desired!

But!  we were having fun....

and we are just who we are....

so I thought I would still share.

 
 
(notice the teacher in the background?)
 
 
Milagros' face in this one cracks me up!
 
But just wanted to show you the same scarf tied multiple ways,
 
and I wanted to show you my beautiful friend.
 
Well.....
 
do you have a unique way you wrap your scarf?
 
I would love it if you would let me know how.
 
Until next time......
 
sorry for the blur!
 
Love,
Catrina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and canNOT wait to hear from you. Love ya!