Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I want to begin by introducing my children one at a time.

Honestly,  I believe this is why I am starting this blog

My life is getting ready to take a new turn,

a turn I have been anticipating with tears in my eyes

My oldest has taken spread his wings and flew.

He feels he is following his calling and joining with others
to protect our freedoms and honor his country.
(My second baby in the back)
(Isn't she pretty?)
well anyways......
he began the process to start clearing out...
begin the process of making the changes needed to start his new life.
Steve,  Cheryse, and Shelby (Caleb's Fiance)
and my Caleb.
Because of the changes,  I have been reminded
that we should never waste a moment.
Time is too short to waste and time is going far too fast.

Work to find things to do together

of Course, this isn't what I like doing.....

But he and his daddy do.....


This is Caleb running and Steve riding a bike for 8 miles

This has come full circle for them,

because Steve used to run and Caleb would ride his bike.....

Don't waste moments.....

They don't come easy.....

You have to find them.....

Focus today to find time to spend with each of your family members, seperately...

And enjoy....

Love,

Catrina



2 comments:

  1. They grow up fast, don't they? You must be so proud of him...and anxious about him leaving. Bittersweet :)

    God bless,
    Shasta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shasta, and yes they do grow up so fast. It seems like yesterday he was tugging on my pajamas wanting breakfast. and yes I am proud.

      Delete

I love comments! I read every one and canNOT wait to hear from you. Love ya!