Tuesday, September 16, 2014

When All is Silent

There have been many stages and times in my life
I have felt silence.
 
Not that there wasn't craziness or noise around me,
 
but the voice of peace, love and grace seemed to be silent.
I know.....
 
I have the answers.....
 
I know the verses.....
 
I can even tell others....
 
but I wasn't feeling what I was teaching........
 
 
 
And then.....
I began to see God's fingerprints.....
 
His message to me......
 
the Creator of World was speaking
and reminding me that He
keeps His Promises.
 
The silence was my hurt...
He spoke, but I was not hearing.
 
But I was not, am not, and will not ever be alone.
 
I need to trust what I know
not what I feel.
 
Love,
Catrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and canNOT wait to hear from you. Love ya!