Wednesday, March 13, 2013

When life give you lemons

There are times in each person's life

When you just wonder, what is going on!?!?!
 
After a couple of trips to the emergency room,
 
I was admitted to the hospital with sepsis.
 
 (began in kidney,  so I blew up like a baloon)


A little scary,  and a little discouraging.
 
But in spite of it all...
 
God is faithful!
 

 My husband is faithful....
 

And my family is faithful...














 
 
 and,  my friends and church family are faithful.
 
 
visits, gifts and meals....
 
I am blessed.
 
 
Love,
Catrina




4 comments:

  1. Hang in there mama Hubbard! Love you and am praying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carrie. I can feel them and love you too

      Delete
  2. Just so thankful that you are ok! That was a scary phone call and I cannot imagine how scary for you. Love you! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rebecca. Yeah there were moments that you questioned mortality. Love you

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read every one and canNOT wait to hear from you. Love ya!