Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ten years ago, the ninth of September, our family moved to the State of Ohio.

The family really struggled with moving away from the beach,

and from the family....

There are things like that in each of our lives....

the place we are living,  something we don't really expect ...

or truly plan on......  or just some hurts in our lives.......

The view from my back door
This can cause us to wonder where God is and does He really care......
The view from my bedroom window
It could even cause you to wonder if you are all alone...
A close up view of our road
It can even grow to make us wonder,  does anyone care?????
The view out my front door
And then I am reminded.....

Each beautiful picture in nature....

Is God speakingI am here......

and I love you.........

He does,  you know...


Love

Catrina







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every one and canNOT wait to hear from you. Love ya!