Friday, June 8, 2012

Enjoy Life....


We had a group come from the Greenville area

of South Carolina to help us with a sister

church, here in Ohio.

There were about 70 of them and they were die hard Clemson fans.

Clemson Tigers are the rivals of the Carolina Gamecocks.

So......  with my husband and I being from South Carolina,  we knew that.....

what did we do????

we posted Gamecock stickers all over their stuff....

the tables they ate at.......

the garbage cans.....   their bedding......everything......

WELL.......  they left this morning and this is what they left behind....


Orange.......

tiger paw

all over the yard...

This cracks me up.......

I love life....

and I love people

and I even love people that love Clemson.....

But I love the Gamecocks....

Enjoy Life!

Love,

Catrina


2 comments:

I love comments! I read every one and canNOT wait to hear from you. Love ya!